An additional class has been added to the EnduroCross lineup for the Denver Event on Saturday, October 19th. The My Door Company Masters Class will be available to riders 50 years and older.
All riders at least 50 years of age the day of the event who have yet to meet Pro Super EnduroX class requirements. This class is not eligible to earn points for the AMA National Championship nor is it subject to AMA Advancement. There will be a maximum of 48 entries.
The class cost & rules will be the same as the Vet 35+ (with the exception of the age). You can register at the event or online by clicking here. For more details about classes and race day details, please visit our Racer Page.
- Any Production Motorcycle 98cc & up
- Wheel base over 55 inches
- Trials motorcycles are allowed
- Trials tires are NOT allowed
- Continuously Ribbed (Paddle) tires are not allowed
- Two-wheeled drive machines are permitted
- Electric powered machines are allowed