GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY & SOCIAL DISTANCING
Maintain Physical Distancing at All Times
Organizers, staff, volunteers, and attendees are encouraged to follow physical distancing guidelines including maintain a distance of at least 6 feet between individuals and a distance of 6 feet between household groups.
- The maximum number of attendees is set at 25% of capacity
- Face coverings required @ main tower for registration & transponder rental
- Face covering should be worn in public when physical distancing not possible
- Food vendors should wear face coverings, practice hand hygiene, use barriers or tables to maintain physical distancing to the extent possible, and ensure patrons do not crowd the sales area
- Do not enter Glen Helen Raceway if you are sick or do not feel well. Symptomatic persons will be asked to leave
- If paying with cash, exact change is preferred
- Maintain at least 6 feet between individuals at all times while inside the park
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Online pre-registration is required
- Bathrooms will be sanitized regularly throughout the day
- EMT and ALS unit onsite, equipped with PPE
Click Here to download a PDF of these guidelines.