The six-round AMA Championship series, spanning from September through November, kicks off September 17 in Salt Lake City for Round 1. There’s been significant buzz in recent months, with speculation on European racers slated to compete, former EX stars and champions making a return, as well as new and exciting changes to the series.
With the outdoor hard enduro series starting to wind down, we are entering the dog days of Summer–and it’s time to start shifting focus to what’s looming right around the corner. Whether you are planning on racing one round or the entire series, Online Registration is now open for you to capitalize on a significantly lower prices than doing so on-site.
A few noteworthy updates / changes from 2021:
- The previous class “Amateur / Intermediate” which began each race day as one group, becoming separated into two through qualifying races, is being split into two standalone classes: EX Intermediate and EX Novice (you sign up for the class best suited to your skill level)
- Both are AMA Championship classes
- The Junior Trials class is becoming EX Junior: a class for racers age 12-17 with either a Trials or MC up to 250cc
- The EX Expert class will transfer 4 total racers to the EX Pro class: the Top 2 from Qualifying session 1 (Q1) and the Top 2 from Qualifying session 2 (Q2). Q1 and Q2 will both occur before the night program. The remaining racers in EX Expert will race their main event during the night program.
- The EX Expert class is the only non-AMA Championship class
Complete details on the series and race format can by found by clicking here.
Registrants are now able to purchase discounted wristbands (pit passes) during the checkout process, in addition to an EX t-shirt, and rental for the required MyLaps transponder. Adding these to your checkout saves you money, and helps us immensely with preparing all of these items ahead of time, so the check-in process is quick and seamless.
Registration for each round of the series can be found by clicking here.
The full 2022 Schedule is as follows:
Rd. 1, Sept. 17: Maverik Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
Rd. 2, Sept 24: First Interstate Bank Center, Redmond, Oregon
Rd. 3, Oct. 1: National Western Events Center, Denver, Colorado
Rd. 4, Oct. 22: Findlay Toyota Center, Prescott Valley, Arizona
Rd. 5, Nov 5: Ford Idaho Center, Boise Idaho
Rd. 6, Nov. 19, Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center, Reno, Nevada